Wednesday 1 April 2020

Lockdown Day 9

Hi!

Just a quick update this evening. I found that with all the 28mm, 6mm and 2mm painting that I've done over the last few weeks I had been neglecting 15mm scale so have remedied this with a quick and easy addition to my 15mm Dwarf force!

Dwarven Guard Dog

I have a couple of these little plastic Dwarven dogs from Mantic Games lying around and had based the first one a while back but have finally got round to painting it.

He's not the best sculpt but does make for a pleasingly ferocious Guard Dog for my Dwarves to hunt down some Goblins with in 15mm scale!

Tomorrow I will have something considerably larger to showcase which has been taking up quite a bit of painting time and I just need to get its base done before taking photos and putting it up on my blog so watch this space!

In the meantime, All the best!


3 comments:

  1. I always rather liked those dogs. They're cartoony but they've got a certain charm. Looking forward to seeing what you've made!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exquisite stuff, SCS. Love'em all and that Bulldog is particularly impressive :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The small cartoony sculpt fits perfectly in 15mm. A great find and a lovely addition. He would make an excellent model for my 15mm Rangers of Shadow Deep group.

    ReplyDelete