Monday 27 April 2020

Lockdown Day 35

Hi!

Here's the latest addition to my Vongola City States!

 Vongola Gokudera class attack Ironclad

The Gokudera is a new addition to the Vongola landfleet. Armed with two light turrets and a pair of heavy guns in a fixed forward firing position giving them a fearsome punch for their size. This heavy armament does have a downside as the tremendous recoil can damage the ironclad if fired too often.


The Gokudera is a rarity amongst Ironclad designs as it isn't steampowered. Instead it has a powerful Black Water engine which the Vongola has developed and incorporated into their new experimental Ironclad.

With these three finished, I only have two more Ironclads left to paint!

 Vongola Ironclads maneuver through the Red Mesa wastes 

I'm really pleased to have got another three tiny tanks painted up and ready to rock. I'm now eying up some gubbins for some Aeronef to give me some more airborne units.


I'm edging towards having all the gubbins for a second project completed in one year which is rather exciting so we shall see what I can do in the coming week!

In the meantime, All the best!

4 comments:

  1. That's fantastic. Wow, I'm unable to follow your blogging rate, what an incredible amount of such wonderful works.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking great. I love the bases!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicely done, beautiful minis!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful additions, they're such tiny but delightful models.

    ReplyDelete