Saturday 25 April 2020

Lockdown Day 33

Hi!

Here's a few reinforcements for my True Atronian warband for War of Ashes Shieldbash!

Wilddoe and Fyrdalee

The first is a Wilddoe, a diminutive but rather savage Atronian armed with a double headed glaive whist the second is a spear armed Fyrdalee.

The Wilddoe was a bit of an experiment with brighter colours but it doesn't show too well with the picture unfortunately as it's such a small figureand the hair has gone a wee bit glossy.

Winterberry the Wilddoe

I think in future I'd go for a brighter hair colour to really make the figure pop but hey ho! (I just noticed there's a bit of brown on her finger which will need touching up a bit too as it's decidedly annoying!)

The second figure is that of a Fyrdalee, a spear and shield armed lady who I sculpted myself as I am quite keen on the style of the figures and fancied having a go at sculpting one on my own!
Luna Longspear

I'm rather pleased with how she turned out! Scale wise I think she's fine and I'd just need to give her a tinier waist to fit in better with the rest of the group but it's given me the confidence to have a bash at sculpting some Kuld to menace the True Atronians in a coming mini campaign!

Tomorrow will be another terrain day as I've finished more scatter terrain for my assorted projects and I may even show the first stand of a mini side project that I started today so watch this space.

In the meantime, All the best!

3 comments:

  1. I like them, they have character, not the usual chainmail bikini types

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sculpted the second one yourself? It's an almost perfect match with the rest of the warband, Bravo!
    Beautiful work on these two, I especially like the slightly girly but definitely savage pattern on the shield.

    ReplyDelete