Thursday 23 April 2020

Lockdown Day 31

Hi!

I've got a load of stuff in the works at the moment but I am aiming at working on my 2mm Land Ironclads project for the next couple of days so I can get some outstanding projects done and dusted.

With that in mind, I've rummaged out the last of my Vongola City State Ironclads to finish off my Landfleet.
 Lambo Class

I've got three more Lambo class to do which will give me a second small and rather disposable formation to charge forward and grab objectives or harass opposing forces and I'm looking forward to painting them as they are lovely little sculpts.

I also have a trio of Hitman class Ironclads to paint which will give me some assault vehicles which I'll post some more details on once I have them finished.

 Capo di Capo Class

My command Ironclad is already done and I've also got two more Lancia class to paint up which will complete all the stuff I have which will complete another painting project which is terribly exciting!

 Lancia Class 

Gosh! If I keep this going, I'll have two projects done and it's not even May yet! 

Zephyr Flyers

I also have a few bits and bobs to do for my Dwarf force and it will be done too and once I have my board back up, I'll need to have get a game or two played! 

I've also had a bit of a rummage through my Epic collection and it looks like I have decent amount of Orky boyz to put together and will see about painting up a few stands of Deathskulls which were my original Epic 40k army back in the early 2000's.

Hopefully I'll have a load more gubbins to showcase but in the meantime, All the best!

3 comments:

  1. Pretty impressive how you manage to make these models look interesting at that scale, well done!

    Looking forward to your Deathskulls, they've always been the Ork clan I was most attracted to as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comments folks!

    Hopefully some sculpting can start soon but I've run out of greenstuff and have been waiting for replacements for some time!

    ReplyDelete