Thursday 1 April 2021

Lockdown 2.0 Project Log Day 98: Raid the Cargo Bay Scenario

 Hi!

I've put together a bit of a scenario for Planet 28 featuring characters attempting to sneak into a cargo bay and rifle it for swag whilst avoiding Robots!




I've played a test game which was great fun and resulted in the characters making away with the swag but getting swarmed by enraged robots and having to blast their way out. I upped the stats for the Heavy Security Robot to give a bit more of a boss type model to menace the characters. 

I will be playing this scenario this evening and will post a full battle report tomorrow but in the meantime, All the best!


2 comments:

  1. Wow this is very cool! I really like the vibe of the scenario. It looks really well thorough and thought out. I'll need to grab a copy of Planet 28 and help you test this out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks!

      Planet 28 is a really nice little system that works well for character based skirmishing!

      I'll be posting a full battle report tomorrow using the scenario so watch this space!

      Delete