Sunday 1 July 2012

Painters Progress June

Hi!

Well June was a rather productive month painting wise for me! Heres a picture of everything I got finished:

June Painted Figure Haul

19 figures completed from five different manufacturers and covering sci-fi and fantasy which isn't too bad! Hopefully I will be able to beat the total this month and as I have about 20 Sons of Kronos miniatures which are needing a bit of tlc, not to mention more Four A figures and an assortment of sci-fi gubbins half done I am hopeful that I will be able to break the total again!
In other news I am trying to sort out my Sons of Kronos army for Chronopia as at present I have quite a few elite units ranging from Hearthguard to Viridian Lords and Blade Sisters but more core choices such as clan warriors and slingers are currently missing from the force.

I did notice that Brigade Models is starting its summer sale season which hopefully will include Celtos as their barbarian range would make ideal additions to the force. Sadly I am having to curb my enthusiasm as my budget is small but I may pick up one or two pieces if the offer is good enough!

All the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment