Thursday 12 July 2012

Dwarf Sculpt!

Hi!

Before packing away my sculpting tools, I just had enough time to get this little fellow finished:

Boar Company Dwarf

He's a 28mm scale representation of my infamous 15mm scale Dwarf Boar Company:

The Original Boar Company!

I am planning on finishing off a few more of the litte fellows and cast them up to represent both Darktusk Clansmen from Chronopia and possibly even form a regiment for some old school Warhammer! 

Previously I have really struggled with sculpting 28mm scale figures but by swapping from putty to sculpey seems to be paying dividends. It will mean they are a little more fragile but as they are going to be cast into resin, its not too much of a worry. Hopefully once the move is completed I will be able to get myself sorted out and make some moulds for them!

All the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment