Monday 9 July 2012

Old Paint!

Hi!

I am busily packing som wont be able to get any pictures of new stuff for a while but in the meantime heres a few pictures of an undead force I painted up several years ago!

 Skeletal Warriors

 Skeletal Giant

 Zombies!

 Skeletal Spearmen

 Manticore

 Jabberwock

 Wights

Skeletal Packmaster

I love the figures and bitterly regret selling them when I went to University. Looking at them I think that I will have to replace them at some point!

All the best!

2 comments:

  1. Very beautiful! I've allways liked the Ral Partha Jabberwocky! Who made the Skeleton Packmaster?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!

    Sadly the Jabberwocky did indeed get sold when I went off to university three four years ago for a stupidly low amount. Hopefully I will be able to find a replacement for him at some point though as he was a joy to paint!

    As for how things stand at present, I must admit its been really hard but we shall be off and away this weekend!

    All the best!

    ReplyDelete