Sunday 7 February 2021

Lockdown 2.0 Project Log Day 44: Pharon Drone

 Hi!

I've finished my old Necron Warrior from the tail end of 2nd edition 40k and have repurposed him as a Pharon trooper!

He's actually quite a nice, if bitty sculpt which took quite a bit of work to get finished and I went for the whole Space Crusade robot skeleton look for him but with some Egyptian style blue and gold decorations and rather like how he turned out, even if the photograph has shown up the rough patches of his golden gun.

I'll need to pick up some more gubbins at some point but he will make a good random encounter for my games or possibly even a henchman to some villainous types...

I've also finished the Xenos Grafter model that I had for my Inquisitorial retinue but have to get his base done before I can get him up on the blog but I seem to be powering through all the random odds and ends I have lying around. I've also had another game of Song of Blasters, my own hodgepodge of rules which saw my Inquisitorial retinue investigating a mysterious shrine.

The ensuing Ork ambush saw my Imperial troopers shot to pieces, my Space Marine bodyguard shot in the face and my surviving Inquisitors retinue having to run for it and hide in the Slime Jungle to escape the Orkish forces...

Sadly I didn't take any photos as it was a bit of a test game to try out some random encounter options which was really fun but needs some tweaking. I'll replay it in the coming week along with a full battle report to see if the hapless Imperials do a better job.

Tomorrow will hopefully see a bit of a faction focus on some Elves that I've been pondering on for some time now but in the meantime, All the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment