Monday 15 February 2021

Lockdown 2.0 Day 52: 15mm Scale Dwarves

 Hi!

I blasted through a bunch of 15mm scale Dwarves that I had lying around for my Crucible/Warhammer/Chronopia/Smallhammer project. I realised I've had them since 2014 and never painted them so it was high time I sorted them out.


I went with the old fashioned green bases over a green coat but I must admit that I don't think it really worked so I'll need to redo the bases and give it a brown base coat, add some more flock and drybrush vigorously to give a finish I'm happier with.
 

I also used traditional metallics for painting the little chaps as I wanted to get them done fairly quickly as they are going to be a used in a more mass battle style of game so laboriously adding NMM wasn't an option I was willing to go for.

I'm now waiting for my delivery of more 15mm square bases before I can get on with more 15mm scale stuff but my foamcore arrived this morning so I've begun work on putting together a test piece Mordheim style ruin to see how I get on with a new material so will post my progress tomorrow.

In the meantime, All the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment