Sunday 3 January 2021

Lockdown 2.0 Project Log Day 9

 Hi!

Here's the next of the lockdown painting progress!


He's another Elven Voltigeur from the original Flintloque boxed set. I was having a bit of a wobble about him as I painted him but perseverance saw him finished and looking good. I went for a pale tan for his trousers instead of pale blue and like the finish more than the first Elf. 

As it's a skirmish game, I will be giving them a largely similar paint style but will add the odd colour change to give a bit of variety and stop me from getting bored.

Here's a side by side with Sharke himself:

I'm continually surprised by just how nicely the Flintloque range paints up and it's looking promising for me to get all 15 painted over the course of the lockdown.

I'm now tempted to pick up some Dwarves so I can paint some Krautian troops to mix in with my collection as I remember having the old Landwehr back in the day but I'm being careful with the pennies at the moment and have plenty other gubbins that I can paint in the meantime.

In other news, my Dark Star wielding Dwarves for my Boar Company are nearing completion, just needing some details and armour finishing and will show them tomorrow once I have them done and will get them primed up and ready for painting.

With all the progress I've been making, I need to take a peek at my Rusty Robots to see if I can get some more of my tribes painted and more stuff sculpted too!

In the meantime, All the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment