Monday 4 January 2021

Lockdown 2.0 Project Log Day 10

 Hi!

Well it's just been announced that the lockdown here in Scotland is going to be longer than first announced (and one suspects longer still than the Scottish government is willing to admit) which is infuriating that once again I'm not able to get back to work for the foreseeable future. On the plus side, this will give me the chance to get on with some more hobby stuff which is good!

I've just finished the new Boar Company recruits and will spend the next day or two painting them up which I am really looking forward to and will post updates as I go.

I'm also working on a second Leviathan Orc which I hope to get finished over the course of this evening and tomorrow morning so we shall see how things go.

With this new lockdown announcement, I may have to expand my hobby planning to stay sane and it might be a good opportunity to re-explore my love of old and forgotten games. There's so many fascinating games that may have passed folks by it seems like a shame to miss this opportunity to give things like Vor, Void or Kryomek a bit of love too!

I need to get my thinking hat on as I'm as usual veering wildly off on a tangent but I can't help but feel that 2021 may yet mean more painting and posting while we await things returning to normal post lockdown and Covid...

In the meantime, All the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment