Saturday 2 January 2021

Lockdown 2.0 Project Log Day 8

 Hi!

Here's what I've been working on over the last couple of days, a bunch of new recruits for my Boar Company and my Somewhere on the Border project!

Inspired by the Chronopia Dark Tusk's, these little guys are eventually going to be wielding two handed Morning Stars to give the opposition a damn good thrashing! At present, they still need arms, weapons and crests adding but I'm quite pleased with progress thus far.


I'm really enjoying getting some sculpting done and hope to have these chaps ready to paint in the coming week. The guy on the right of the first picture is going to be another character, armed with a sword and boar spear. 

I'm hoping to get some more humans done in the next batch of sculpts which will bulk up my adventuring party retinue before moving onto Marik Goldhelm's renegades and either Barbarians, Horned Folk or Orcs as I really want to add another force to the mix.

As usual, I am drifting off on a tangent but am enjoying myself and that's the main thing during Lockdown but I've not forgotten my other projects as I am slowly painting up another Elven Voltigeur when I'm not sculpting and will need to take another look at my Rusty Robots to give me some sci-fi stuff to work on as well!

In the meantime, All the best!

2 comments: