Wednesday 10 August 2022

Taking Commissions

 Hi!

I've decided to see if anyone is interested in some of my portraits so am offering a commission illustration service.


If you would like a character portrait of your favourite model or current RPG character, do feel free to give me a shout and I'll produce an original full colour illustration for a small fee.

The above images are examples of what I do and are A5 in size which would cost £25 but I can produce more involved illustrations with multiple characters or a custom request so do feel free to ask for what you'd like and I'll get a quote put together.

The final artwork will be produced using artists markers and acrylic paint and I can also provide a high resolution scan of it if folks want.

If you are interested, message me here or drop me an email at Spacecowsmith@yahoo.co.uk and we can get started!


All the best!

7 comments:

  1. Definitely interested! Have you got an email I can use?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do indeed or you can drop me a message over on instagram if its easier!

      Delete
  2. You should pin this post (and maybe others in the topic) to your banner bar.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks for the suggestions! I've got it pinned on the side bar now!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Many thanks!

      I've really enjoyed drawing them!

      Delete
  4. Not sure what to order now... but I'll keep it in mind for sure!

    ReplyDelete