Wednesday 10 June 2020

Lockdown Day 79

Hi!

I've finally finished the last of the Heavy and Assault Mechs for my Papertech project!

Heavy and Assault Mechs 3025
Battlemaster, Stalker, Cyclops, Banshee, Atlas, Zeus
Warhammer, Marauder, Orion, Awesome, Charger, Goliath, Victor

Huzzah! That's all the Mechs featured in the 3025 Technical Readout. My next challenge will be to get some of the vehicles from the 3026 Technical Readout.

Alas I've not had much time to work on much else today as commission work has kept me busy but I felt the need to get some more drawing done.

I'm still piling up supplies for my 6mm skirmish project and I spotted this on Facebook today:

Image courtesy of Mark Weddon

It's made of really simple pieces and looks awesome and I may have to steal elements for my own use!

It reminds me of PLANETARESVI who put together some really inspirational small scale skirmish scenery:

Planet Ares VI Micromunda terrain

Reading through the Planet Ares VI blog, his scenery is all magnetised so the teeny figures, also on magnets, stick to the table and don't get lost which is one of the worries about individually based 6mm skirmish. 

I'll need to get some more painting finished as time allows and we shall see what I can get completed for tomorrow but in the meantime, All the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment