Sunday 30 January 2022

Magistracy Of Canopus Armour Reinforcements!

 Hi!

I am trying to work through painting all my sculpts that have sat languishing unpainted since I made them and this evening I rummaged out my Scorpion light tank for my Magistracy of Canopus armoured force:

Scorpion Light Tank accompanies a pair of Hunter Light Support Tanks

As with my other SD scale gubbins, I went for a super stylised sculpt that kept things simple and it took virtually no time to paint too which was a real boon too. I could do with picking up some decals to finish the trio but they're game ready as they are.


I really need to get the pirate Hunchback that I'd sculpted done too which will finish all the stuff for my Battletech project that's currently outstanding and I'm also pondering what to make next as I need a fourth vehicle for my Canopian lance and my Wilson's Hussars mercenaries need some tlc!

It's been super satisfying to paint something quick and easy and I want to keep the momentum going and keep blasting through whatever catches my eye from my unpainted pile, not to mention get some more games played but in the meantime, All the best!

9 comments:

  1. Super work as ever. They look great and the cartoony style suits them well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks!

      I really need to get round to making some more SD Battletech goodies as they're great fun to paint!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Many thanks!

      Hopefully I'll get some actual mechs done for the next Battletech update!

      Delete
  3. More really cool looking tanks! Keep that original stuff coming!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks!

      The tiny tanks were fun to work on and I'm looking forward to making some more to give me a larger selection to play with!

      Delete
  4. I like these vehicles a lot. I'm a big fan of your sculpting style. It would be great if you could post some work in progress pictures of your miniatures. Although I like to sculpt miniatures myself and have a basic idea how you do it, I'm sure I could learn a lot ... (I hope I'm not asking too much.) Cheers, Karl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Quite alright!

      I'll put together a step by step guide for the next one I make and post it up here!

      All the best!

      Delete
    2. Thanks a lot! I'm looking forward to it.

      Delete