Monday 29 July 2013

Ramshackle Games Brothers of Iron Kickstarter

Hi!

I spotted that Ramshackle Games is running a rather good little kickstarter campaign to launch Curtis's new faction for Nuclear Renaissance.




I must admit I do like the Ramshackle range as its one of the few that has sculpts with real character that hark back to the Rogue Trader days. Yes some of them can seem a little rough around the edges but each has a real personality that many of the slicker sculpts seem to lack.

I've backed the campaign up to the cost of one of the rather fantastic APCs as it will make a really nice addition to my Rogue Trader Imperial force and suspect that I may even shell out for a squad of infantry too!

After this though I am going to put myself on a ban from purchasing any more figures for the rest of this year and am attempting to work my way through my lead pile by the end of the year.

This isn't as big a undertaking as it once was as my unpainted lead pile has decreased from a mighty mountain to a more manageable amount following my great clearout when I went to university.

Still I have a fair amount to keep me entertained and will try to add at least a couple of finished figs to the blog every week and who knows, it may give me enough figures to actually play a game or two!

All the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment