Friday 26 July 2013

From the Lead Pile: Imperious Minion and the Undead!

Hi!

Heres the latest paint jobs in my ongoing attempt to clear my lead pile!

 Sergeant Wallace: GIVE ME CHEESE!

I don't know why but I seem to be painting an awful lot of gurning and grimacing types at the moment!

I must admit he reminds me somewhat of Wallace from Wallace and Gromit fame and I think I will be adding a dog as a sidekick at some point!

Next up theres a plastic Skeleton from the Darkworld boardgame:

Dem Bones!

While the game isn't anything to write home about, it does have some rather nice and old school miniatures. The skeletons are particularly good as they've got the Evil Dead style heads.

I'm off on holiday from Sunday so doubt I will be able to get anything else finished but hope to be refreshed and ready to crack on when I get back!

All the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment