Sunday 21 July 2013

Imperial Guardsman

Hi!

Once again I'm about to head off to work but have taken a quick pic of an old Cadian Imperial Guardsman I have rummaged out of my lead pile and slapped some paint on!

For the Emperor!

I didn't spend a huge amount of time on the little fellow but went for the classic grey and black uniform as seen in the days of Rogue Trader! It has to be said, while painting him, its the first time that SKULLZ seem to be popping up everywhere on a guardsman. There's four of them on him alone, including on his water canteen, making you wonder why anyone would want to drink out of it!

Here's another shot of him, this time in the company of the bulkier Heartbreaker Capitol figure:

Lets all Sneer!

I actually have just enough assorted Guard troops to put together a half decent skirmish force for Rogue Trader so expect a few more to be added in the coming weeks!

All the best!

1 comment:

  1. Love me some Rogue Trader, looking forward to seeing your warband.

    ReplyDelete