Saturday 29 September 2012

It Came From the Deep!

Hi!

Heres another piece I finished that has been sat almost finished for some time now:

 Giant Orca Mutation of Doom!

He's originally a plastic Gormiti figure but with a little bit of work, he looks rather good as a giant menace for 15mm scale or even 28mm scale too!

 League Troops in for a bit of a surprise

Heres a bit of a shot showing the scale of the beast next to a large 15mm scale figure for reference:

Orca and Gatorgore

Next up heres a piece of conversion work that I finished recently. Originally a truly rubbish model of some sort of robot with ridiculously short arms and legs with a long body, I reworked it as best as I could. Its not perfect but looks a lot more interesting and usable than it used to...

 Pink Cyborg

I have got a batch of cultist type figures kicking around too but doubt they will be finished any time soon as they need a load of work before painting as they are pretty dire too!

All the best!

1 comment:

  1. Gormiti are great monster proxies that require little extra effort to look fantastic.

    I once found a tree gormiti on the ground, sculpted him some fingers and branches and was so Impressed I went hunting them dirt cheap.

    You liking leviathan as you do, should give Dinofroz a look. Gormiti makers have interesting lines of toys.

    ReplyDelete