Tuesday 11 September 2012

Eldar Attack!

Hi!

Well I managed to get some pics taken of the first four bases of my Eldar force:

 Eldar Raiders

Painting eyes on 6mm scale is very frustrating!

Alas due to a panicked request with work which required me to rework 50+ masters for a client I haven't had chance to do anything else with my Epic project this week which is disappointing but can't be helped. 

However I did manage to get a quick pic of a repainted Starwars toy I will be using in my 15mm scale games which I completed a while back but has been languishing on a shelf for a while!

Interstellar Crimelord

Yes I now have Jabba the Hutt to pit against my 15mm scale Special Corps! He's cast from some sort of squashy rubber but unlike most of the human figures in the range, he's solid enough to repaint. Sadly I couldn't remove the mould lines on him properly but they aren't too visible. 

Speaking of the Special Corps, I have rummaged out my Stainless Steel Rat collection and actually managed to get a bit of a game played using the old Rogue Trader rules. The scenario revolved around femme fatale Angelina leading her mob of thugs in a raid on an archaeological site in order to thieve a valuable meteor. Things went pear shaped when the broken down Marine APC sparked into life forcing Angelina and co to make a break for it. 

I will post a full report once I get chance but it was good to get back into the swing of things and play some RPG lite gaming!

All the best!

2 comments:

  1. The Eldar look great, I like that piece of generator scenery as well. Love the Hutt, great eyeball work. Looking forward to the RT batrep...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! The basing on your Epic stuff looks, well, epic!

    ReplyDelete