Sunday 23 September 2012

Distraction Danger!

Hi!

For some unknown reason I've spent the last few days sculpting to the backdrop of western movies and am beginning to hanker after trying out some wild west type games. Fortunately for me I still have a number of Peter Pig cowboys kicking around. Some were converted into a hick settler force for sci-fi but I find myself thinking of setting up a game and playing out a gunfight or two.

Thus far I've watched Silverado, The Assassination of Jesse James, The Sons of Katie Elder, Pat Garrett and Billy the Kid and Breakheart Pass and am about to put on Open Range before moving onto some more old favorites in the form of John Wayne.

I must admit that the era and the movies have lots of inspiration for both fantasy and science fiction gamers so maybe I will compromise and go for some sort of hybrid but we shall see!

All the best!


No comments:

Post a Comment