Tuesday 25 January 2011

What Rules!

Hi!

I was wondering what rulesets people would like reviewed and playtested with 6mm or 15mm scale?

I already have quite a list to work through but am more that happy to have a go at any others that people can think of!

For example I am also expanding the search for rules into the sci-fi area and will be trying out games like VOR, Aetherverse, Savage Worlds, Fantastic Worlds and Star Mogul. What are you doing you may say as these will play very differently from a fantasy game!

The reason I want to give them a go is that Leviathan has some advanced technology, it just happens to be magical in nature.

Using Star Mogul as an example, the dwarves could easily be formed into a salvage team, their wargolem taking the place of a robot. I think this could make for some interesting games and am keen to give it a try!

Anyhoo! I am off to get some work done!

All the best!

Richard

No comments:

Post a Comment