Monday 24 January 2011

Meanwhile Somewhere on the Border...

Hi!

I've just chopped my 15mm scale (yes I know I said they were 10mm but look too big!) dwarf sculpts off their corks and have based them on 20mm round bases.

I will add some pictures in the morning but I am planning on using them as a skirmish force to represent an almost roleplay game element to the campaign.

In this case I hope to have about ten dwarves finished over the course of the week and then will get on with some orcs to menace them, as well as a monster or two along the way. They will feature in a couple of linked scenarios using Song Of Blades as its a nice simple set.

I have to admit that I am really liking the fact that everything in the force will be sculpted by me as it gives each of them a real personality of their own!

The prospect of sculpting, painting small scale stuff and actually getting some games in, using lots of different rulesets is really reinvigorating the project!

More info to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment