Monday 10 January 2011

Going Postal!

Hi!

Alas theres been no sign of any of my packages of miniatures arriving yet (there are now three on their way to me!) so I am a little stumped for things to do with my Technomancers. I have two character models awaiting finishing which will last me to the end of the week but after that I will be in the odd situation of having nothing to paint!

In the meantime I may take some time to review some of my fantasy rule sets that I have kicking around including Chronopia and Crucible. All of them have their uses and may well be handy for some Leviathan inspired gaming!

Heres a quick look at just some of the rules I plan on giving a go:

Crucible


Chronopia


Song of Blades and Heroes


No Quarter

Fantasy Warriors

I plan on trying out each game using either my leviathan miniature collection or some handy counters! I have had some success with a similar approach to gaming over on my Special Corps blog where I went from having zero games over several years to almost a dozen within a few months!

I hope to bring this to my fantasy gaming and hopefully get chance to play some actual games for a change!

In other news I am sorely tempted to sculpt a 10/15mm version of each of my Leviathan forces. The bigger scale looks great but is a tad bulky to play in a small flat. The smaller scale will allow me to make a really nice little gaming board that will be about 48 inches square (travel sized!) and test out the game and new units before spending a fortune buying them!

As you can see I have plenty to be thinking about!

All the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment