Sunday 15 October 2023

STOP PRESS: Rogue Trader Rulebook Available to Order!

 Hi!

Just a quick update this evening with the news that the classic Rogue Trader rulebook is being made available as a print on demand title via GW's website for a limited period!



Interestingly, the book doesn't seem to show up in their new releases but can be found by searching Rogue Trader and HERES A LINK to the page. It's £40 for a hardback edition which is actually pretty decent value, especially as it comes with free postage.

It does say that the book will be shipped within six months but its a great opportunity to get a shiny new copy of a book that regularly sells in excess of £80 for increasingly tatty and falling apart old editions!

I plan on placing an order (the first one I've ever made direct from GW, despite being a gamer for 30 years now!) and will be using it for a full on Rogue Trader campaign once it eventually arrives.

I also plan on painting up a few odds and ends to give me some small forces to play with.

Hopefully it won't take a full six months to get a copy but it gives me a bit of breathing room to crack on with some painting.

In the meantime, All the best!



2 comments:

  1. Same; they got me. It's a bit more than I was hoping, but not as bad as I thought.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To be honest, I'm surprised it wasn't more expensive!

      Sadly I'm still waiting on mine turning up which I wasn't too worried about until folks online started posting up about theirs arriving!

      I went onto the GW website and my order had vanished which was a bit nerve wracking until they got in touch to say the order is still active but due to their moving online store, it just doesn't show up so fingers crossed it will get shipped out in the next wee while as I'm super keen to get my hands on a physical copy after I foolishly sold my old copy back when I went off to uni!

      Delete