Monday 2 October 2023

Inktober 2023: Papercraft RPG Characters Day 2 Spiders

 Hi!

I'm currently suffering from a bad case of the dreaded man flu so my update is a wee bit late!

Todays prompt is Spiders so I decided to draw up a pair of spider cult assassins to menace my characters.


Armed with envenomed daggers and using spider silk garrottes and other villainous accoutrements I quite like how they turned out but suspect I could really do with adding a bit more shading in to make the figures pop as despite adding some when I drew them, the prints seem to have faded a little which is a bit of a shame.

Hopefully I'll be feeling a bit less grotty tomorrow as its been really difficult to concentrate on getting these little guys done but we'll see how I get on!


No comments:

Post a Comment