Sunday 8 October 2023

Inktober 2023: Papercraft RPG Characters Days 7 and 8: Drip and Toad

 Hi!

Here's the next two days of my Inktober challenge and I've been concentrating on making some monsters for my last two prompts!

First up, there's a pair of soggy zombies, dripping wet from the briny depths and prepared to be a shambling menace.


I'm actually tempted to print out a few extra of these little guys to give my adventurers some low level foes to smoosh when the time comes.


The second prompt is for Toad and following trying to make some toad versions of the Slann, I settled upon some Troll Toads:


I really like how the two turned out and they may be my favourite creations thus far as they've got a lot of character!

I'll need to see what I can come up with for the rest of my challenge and I've also got some odds and ends in the process of getting painted up for some Planet 28 shenanigans which should be fun once I've got them finished.

I'm also in the process of reading through my copy of Dracula's America which seems to be a really nice little game thats been sat in my collection since it first came out and I've never done anything with it.

We shall see if it manages to get some use but it's been an interesting ruleset to peruse with some really simple but effective concepts.

In the meantime, All the best!

2 comments:

  1. I keep on following your work and, though I don't comment on every post, I want you to know how much I'm enjoying this. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Quite alright!

      I'm glad you've been enjoying them as much as I've has drawing them!

      Delete