Saturday 30 April 2022

Warzone Eternal Q&A With Alex and Brian

 Hi!

There's only a couple of weeks until Warzone Eternal launches and we've started to see a few more sneak peeks of painted figures and now Brian CP Steele has been interviewing Alex, owner of Res Nova answering the questions of the many Warzone fans out there:

Here's some shots of another Blood Beret:


I have to say that this is the best looking painted figure we've seen and here's another in the form of a Razide (painted by Alfie Warzone I believe):

The game is really looking rather like how I remember classic Warzone but with more up to date sculpts and I'm really liking pretty much everything I see and hear thus far, apart from possibly the Necromutants which seem a bit awkward sculpt wise but its only a small niggle as with a wee bit of conversion, I'm sure they will be fine.

Alas I'm busily working away on completing a commission so I've not had time to really do much hobby related stuff but hopefully the second half of May will see me getting back into the swing of things but until then, all the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment