Wednesday 13 April 2022

Warzone Eternal Kickstarter Launch Date Confirmed!

 Hi!

Just a quick update this evening as Res Nova have announced the launch of the Warzone Eternal kickstarter launch date!


The page is set and can be found HERE so do nip over and register your interest to get informed upon launch on the 17th of May so mark your diaries!

Excitingly looking at the background art, there's a really exciting stuff coming as the artwork we can see looks awesome featuring some Dark Legion gribblies taking on a pair of Bauhaus Megacorporate troops. 

Brian CP Steele and Alex Kanous will also be running a Q&A session over on the Warzone Eternal Facebook page so we shall have to see how things develop but I'm getting rather excited about the whole business.

I am in no way involved with Res Nova but really love Warzone and want to see the game succeed and will continue to keep sharing news here as I find it.

In the meantime, All the best!

4 comments:

  1. I have a feeling this project is going to de-rail your efforts for a 2nd edition army... but it's a great problem to have! Too many amazing projects, not enough time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Quite possibly! Saying that, it is launching as a small skirmish game, at least initially with 5-10 figures a side so it would be doable too!

      Delete
  2. I believe the only bin of unpainted lead that I haven't gone through this year is all Warzone, and despite Planet 28 (and Legions of Steel) filling my sci-fi rules needs at the moment, my interest is piqued on anything else they're producing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sadly I sold off the vast majority of my old Warzone collection in the great clearout of 2008 when I went off to uni. Oh how I wish I'd kept all that awesome old lead!

      Delete