Thursday 31 December 2020

Lockdown 2.0 Project Log Day 6

 Hi!

Here's my latest addition to the new lockdown project, a Boar Company standard bearer for my Somewhere on the Border project!


I've had this guy half built for at least three years now and spent a bit of time yesterday finishing him off. I'm quite pleased with the little boar banner top and game wise, it's got a spell eater stone built into it to divert the arcane menaces of Marik Goldhelm, the Boar Companies long time menace.

I'll need to get some more of the little guys made as it's rather fun to get on with some sculpting. Hopefully I'll get chance to paint him up tomorrow and he'll be added to the roster for a new year battle report!

Tomorrow being new years day is penned in for a bit of Leviathan gaming and if I get the chance I may paint up a Rusty Robot too!

In the meantime, All the best and here's hoping 2021 is better than 2020!

3 comments:

  1. Yes, the Boar Company rides again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed! I'm actually working on another huntsman and four Dark Star warriors (Boar Company with morning stars!) as well as another character model.

      That should round out the Boar company lineup rather nicely and I've got some militia troops hailing from Pinecliff, a nearby human settlement underway.

      I'm really enjoying getting back into sculpting and expect to see lots more stuff in the coming week!

      Delete
    2. Sounds like a nice little line up.

      Delete