Saturday 2 May 2020

Lockdown Day 40

Hi!

Well we're now 40 days into the Lockdown and still no end in sight so I've spent some more time sculpting!

Here's the first five Black Tribe Minions completed and the progress I've made on the Bully:


Armed with a mixture of cobbled together blasters and grubby hands, Minions are the basic Black Tribe underlings tasked with mischief and mayhem under the careful scanner of a Bully.

A while back I painted up an early version of the Black Tribe Minion that I sculpted a few years back for use with Somewhere on the Border:

Rogue Golem

The newer designs are a bit taller and slimmer in places but I'm looking forward to painting up the little villains and finishing off the Bully too who will be armed with a multi-blaster and power saw.

I've also finished painting the first five of my Kuld warband for War of Ashes and once their bases are done I'll post some pics of them too and I'm edging towards having enough Kuld and True Atronians to have a bit of a game to try out the War of Ashes: Shieldbash rules!

Speaking of rules, I've had a bit of a peruse through the World of Twilight ruleset and quite like what I see so I'll need to get the figures built and painted so I can try it out too but more on that for another day.

In the meantime, All the best!

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic! Red hues on the metal along with the painted scratches... Overall it looks like a big meanie.

    Great project so far. I wish I could focus like that instead of sculpting a ciborg, then a banana monster... My shelf is full of unplayable oddballs so congrats, you're doing a great world building job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brill idea with those min-bots =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty dark and scary looking, exactly the kind of paintjob you would expect from a tribe with that name.

    ReplyDelete