Wednesday 22 August 2012

Ultramarine Veteran Detachment Completed

Hi!

Well I've finished my first Epic detachment in the form of an Ultramarine veteran unit!

 Detachment plus Landraider support

 Ultramarine Landraider

 Ultramarine armour

An Ultramarine Landraider dispatches its infantry at the mysterious Objective 7

 Ultramarine Veterans

The complete Veteran Detachment

Now I have them finished I am going to try and complete another two Landraiders and a command unit and that will be my Ultramarine force finished for the time being. 

I also got some Squats in the trade for the Epic stuff and have some of them finished too but still in need of basing and will post some pics once they are done too. Alas the sheer cost of getting ahold of Epic Squats makes the idea of expanding the force with the original Land Trains and Cyclopses is just not going to happen but I will be getting to work on some proxies!

All the best!

1 comment:

  1. Those look great - I especially like the basing. Could you describe how they're done?

    ReplyDelete