Monday 20 August 2012

Epic Progress and Satisfaction at Last!

Hi!

Heres the latest additions to my Epic project in the form of the first of the infantry and another Rhino:

 Ultramarines!

Rhino Attack!

Its been a rather productive weekend for me after all my stressing about not enjoying my hobby and I have not only got some painting done but a ton of sculpting too! Most of its commission work but theres a few bits and bobs for myself too and I will post updates as I complete them.

I am also hoping to have enough figures sculpted up over the course of the rest of this month to try my hand at casting a few and also to shove some excess up for sale too so fingers crossed it doesn't all go pear shaped!

My current target is to get another four stands of Ultramarine veterans and another Rhino finished and then move onto some Landraiders to give me some heavy firepower. I am also working on a simple set of skirmish rules to allow me to play smaller games than a full Epic battle as my gaming space is currently quite limited.

I am hoping to go for something a bit like Battletech in scale but without all the record keeping so its something like Song of Blades for complexity. I will see how it turns out and if its suitable for some other bits and bobs I have been working on!

All the best!

1 comment:

  1. These look so cool, epic has always been interesting I just never got around to it, looking forward to the land raiders!

    ReplyDelete