Tuesday 19 July 2022

Skullbox

 Hi!

I've been perusing the interwebs for interesting little games to add to my collection and happened across SKULLBOX, a rather quirky mini RPG that centres around animated skulls defending their dungeon from interloping adventurers using a combination of powerful box armour and cunning traps.


I must admit that I was first drawn by the creepy cute artwork but the game is super simple and actually looks like it may be rather fun to play, or at least incorporate elements into my own games.


The PDF edition of the game is currently on DRIVE THRU RPG  for the princely sum of £3.13 which is an utter bargain and its worth a peek, if for no other reason than the art and entertaining creations Shardstone Assembly have created.

I'm sorely tempted to do a Blanchitsu style mini project featuring a group of Skullboxes and foes as it would look fantastic and would be a really fun little project to have a bash at too.

I'm hoping to run a bit of a play through in the coming weeks once the temperatures have returned to a manageable level so until then, All the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment