Tuesday 2 May 2023

A Middlehammer Tale

 Hi!

I spotted that the folks over at Middlehammer are running a bit of a narrative project in the vein of the Tale of Four Gamers!

Sadly I'm not going to get the chance to take part this year as I've not got anything ready but I do like how they have developed it into an ongoing narrative project that only requires you to pledge a small number of figures to paint and base it all around an ongoing story. There are stretch goals each month with simple additions to the project and its going to be really interesting to see how folks get on with it, especially as the Oldworld Army Challenge is nearing completion.

It's worth nipping over to A MIDDLEHAMMER TALE to see what its all about and have a bash if you feel able!

Hopefully they'll run another next year and I'll be organised enough to have a go at taking part.

In the meantime, All the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment