Tuesday 20 October 2020

In Search of a New Project

 Hi!

I’m currently working my way through Inktober so haven’t had much time for other hobby related shenanigans!

I have noticed that Osprey Games are releasing Gamma Wolves, a stompy robot post apocalyptic game and have announced Stargrave too which is rather exciting.



Now I’m not sure if they’re going to be my cup of tea but I am looking for a new project and will be interested to see how things develop!

I’m having a bit of a hobby slump at present following the lockdown progress I had earlier in the year so I’m keen to try out something new to get the mojo going again so if anyone has any suggestions, I’d love to hear them!

3 comments:

  1. Do Stargrave! I’m tempted to use it as an excuse to play with some generic sci fi figures...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to give it a bash but I'm waiting to find out more information on what it's like! In the meantime, I'm having a bit of a bash at Star Mogul to give me some random figures to paint and play a game or two, not to mention putting together some suitable scenics.

      I've also preordered Gamma Wolves with the vague intention of trying it out in a smaller scale which I figure could be a quick and easy mini project!

      Delete
  2. Didn't know about Stargrave.

    Looks promising, considering Frost grave with a setting I really enjoy.

    So far I got Rogue Stars, Reality's Edge and Horizon Wars from Osprey and still have to get a game going.

    Stargrave might be my fix.

    ReplyDelete