Thursday 14 August 2014

Farpoint Salvage Reinforcements

Hi!

Well I'm on holiday this week and busily beavering away with an assortment of bits and bobs but have found time to finish off some reinforcements for my Farpoint Salvage team:

 Gunhands and another pilot for the crew

The figures themselves are a mixture of 15mm.co.uk, converted laserburn and a rather familiar looking chap with a minigun from The Scene. The pilot and riflewomen are converted a bit as he heeded actual hands rather than claws and the gun toting dame with the mask was done as I wanted a bit more diversity in my crew than the usual token female! Fluff wise, she is an ex member of the Capitol Megacorporation and still has some of the kit.

I've really enjoyed putting the force together and will try and get a group shot sorted out at some point but in the meantime, heres the leader of another force I am working on:

Prince Rupert

I quite like the little chap who had been languishing primed and based in my bits box for several years now and will be representing Prince Rupert, a scion of the Imperial court of a rather headstrong nature who has recently arrived on Farpoint with a squad of Space Marine bodyguards to seek adventure as only the nobility can!

Hopefully I will be able to add his bodyguards to the mix before too long along with some underhive scum I will be using to represent one of the lawless gangs who roam the Farpoint sector.

All the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment