Wednesday 5 February 2014

Dwarven Characters!

Hi!

Well its now the halfway point in my holiday and I've even managed to get some more Dwarves painted!

 Demonworld Dwarves

Alas the lighting in Scotland has once again proved gloomy and stygian as the fine red bearded chap is actually blonde! Still I have enjoyed painting up the two immensely and the Demonworld figures are spectacular quality. I would go as far as to say they surpass a lot of 28mm stuff in fact!

Next up heres a quick shot of them alongside my own sculpts:

Spot the Difference...

They do make my own attempts look a little simplistic but they actually don't look too bad together. I must admit I am finding myself drawn towards making a full sized army of the little fellows as they look so good. In fact I may combine my current Oldhammer Skirmish with my Dwarves!

I still have enough to paint to round out a small regiment and will see how they look once combined but I am really loving the fact that I can sit down and paint a figure in under an hour and get a satisfactory result without the faff and hassle I have been experiencing with my 28mm scale stuff over on my Farpoint Blog.

Who knows, maybe these Dwarves will be seeing double duty as the stout defenders of Mal Dulm in Aeroth and Karak Eight Peaks in the Border Princes of the Warhammer World!

All the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment