Thursday 16 January 2014

Horned Folk Cyclopean

Hi!

I've just finished basing up a small warbeast for my 6mm scale Horned Folk!

Cyclopean Rockthrower

He's originally a Four A Miniatures young cyclops but he looks bit tiny in 28mm scale and even a bit short in 15mm but in 6mm, he really looms over most infantry! 

Group Shot

I rather like how he's turned out and Paul Muller has sculpted some amazing detail into the little guy. In my force, he will provide my horned folk some much needed ranged firepower with his boulder throwing. I may have to pick up a couple more to give me a full squadron at some point but he will do for the time being until I pick up some more stuff.

Looking at what I have just now, I must admit I am tempted to have a bash at a game of Song of Blades as each stand looks rather decent and can easily be seen to represent different stuff. 

Maybe I should paint up something for them to fight against and I shall see how it goes!
All the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment