Tuesday 21 January 2014

Dwarf Wargolem and Elven Bloathulk

Hi!

I've had a busy few days painting and have finished a load more bits and bobs for both my 6mm and 15mm scale Aeroth project so without further ado onto the photos!

 Wargolem

Originally a Mage Knight Metal figure from Ral Partha, the model makes for a pretty good Wargolem in 6mm scale and speaking of which, I have also finished a demon figure for my Elves when they eventually get sorted out:

Demon

Apologies for the slightly blurry photo but I just can't seem to get the little chap properly in focus. He's another Four A Miniatures figure that I have had sat half painted for a couple of years now. Again he is actually 28mm scale but looks rather good as a hulking demon in 6mm!

Next up I have also got some stuff  for my 15mm scale forces too!

Elven Bloathulk

The Bloathulk is an example of the Elven use of demonic creatures from the ranks of the fallen. During a hideous ceremony, a captive is transformed from a human into a gigantic, ravenous beast that stands taller than a Great Orc. He's originally a plastic D&D figure with a little bit of a repose and fresh coat of paint!

Lastly I have also finally managed to get the two Dwarves I painted a while back photographed!

Dwarves!

Sculpted by yours truly, they are available from CP Models and I must admit I am quite happy with how they turned out!

Hopefully I will manage to keep up the progress with actually getting stuff painted up and updating the project regularly. I even have a weeks holiday coming up which hopefully will allow me to round out a couple of forces and get some games in!

All the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment