Tuesday 10 September 2013

More Old School Finds!

Hi!

Well my holiday is just about over but before heading back to the joys of work, job applications and packing my worldly goods into boxes, I managed to get chance to revisit TN Books and Wargames in Gosport and picked up a few more bits and bobs!




Apologies for the picture quality but I'm using my iPads camera! Amidst the boxes and boxes of miniatures I found an Eldar heavy weapon chappy, three Dark Reaper, a Harlequin Death Jester and even an Ork Runtherd!

I also picked up some assorted old school fantasy figures including an amazon, paladin and even a knightly familiar! Even better the whole lot came to a total of £8!

Again I know I'm breaking my Budgethammer commandment of only spending £15 a month but I doubt I will be down this way in the near future and its so heartening to see a proper independent miniature store that I feel its important to support it when I can!

The lot of them need to be stripped properly so will be getting a Dettol bath and the fantasy stuff may get traded on but we shall see!

In other news I'm slowly sorting out a bit of a campaign setting to give me some locations for my assorted warbands to fight over but its proving to be slow work as I have so much on my plate at the moment but hopefully I will get chance to flesh it out a bit in the next few weeks!

All the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment