Thursday 27 June 2013

Ramshackle Games Tome of Tridlins

Hi!

Well after backing the RAMSHACKLE GAMES Kickstarter, I recently received the rather excellent Tome of Tridlins, an expansion to the Nuclear Renaissance ruleset.

Tridlins!

I also got some very characterful resin figures and the PDF of the rulebook too which was a really great deal!

Needless to say I haven't had much chance to peruse it but I do plan on resurrecting my Forgotten Highways blog to feature a Nuclear Renaissance mini campaign! Its a really excellent set of rules and the books are literally packed full of beautifully constructed and painted models, vehicles and scenery!

In other news, I have just about finished my Davion ace and once the base has been completed I will be posting some pics up here in all its rather lurid glory! I will also be posting my thoughts on Battletech and the old school goodness that some of the older publications have but thats for tomorrow!

All the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment