Wednesday 24 April 2013

Dark Elf Crossbowman

Hi!

Heres the latest addition to my warband in the form of a Crossbowman:

 Crossbowman

He's another Grenadier Dark elf. Sadly I lost the tip of his crossbow and have had to bodge another and he had a miscast face so I had to cheat a bit and resculpt his hair a bit to hide it but he looks ok!

Groupshot

Rummaging around my bits box, I only have another three Dark Elves to paint but I am trying to avoid buying anything until I have painted everything in my leadpile so they will have to do for the moment!

Heres a quick shot of what I painted in March too. Not too bad considering how slow I tend to be at painting!


 Fantasy Gubbins

Sci-fi Gubbins

I doubt I will be quite so productive this month but I seem to be doing ok thus far!


All the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment