Sunday 17 March 2013

Ork Trio

Hi!

Well I've finished another Ork for my Goffs which takes me to the princely number of three!

Orks!

I still have another five boyz, one heavy weapon and a Nob to paint up but I feel I am slowly getting there. After that I want to get myself sorted out with a warboss and a bolter armed squad to cover the assault troops while they attack. I suspect this is going to be a bit of an ongoing project and mostly made out of plastic too as I still have a fair number of the old Ork plastics kicking around and by combining the arms from the notorious old plastic Orks from the 2nd edition box set I have plenty of axes and bolt pistols to go around!

In related news, I have also been beavering away with getting some Fallen troops sorted out for my LEVIATHAN PROJECT:

 Fallen Knights

Deathseeker Assassin

I must admit I've had mixed feelings about the Leviathan project as I burned myself out with it a few years back which pretty much took me out of the hobby for a while but its been rather fun to re-explore the world of Aeroth and theres lots of ideas I have rattling around for the forces too but you can read more about that over on my other blog!
All the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment