Friday 11 January 2013

Aeronef Revival

Hi!

Many moons ago I purchased a starter pack of Aeronef from Brigade Models. The ships were then painted to a frankly pretty poor standard and abandoned in the loft. As I have been tidying said loft, I found the British flotilla and a couple of French ships too and have given them a bath in Mr Muscle Oven Cleaner to strip the paint and have spent the last couple of evenings preparing them for painting.

I've added some extra little details to each to give a bit more interest to them and am hoping to make a start painting them up at the weekend but find myself missing bases for them which is delaying things slightly until I find something suitable to replace them with.

Patrol Nefs

I also dug out my copy of the rules but must admit I found them geared more towards larger battles so am fiddling around with Full Thrust to add a little bit of spice to the game as I am planning on playing small skirmishes between forces rather than full scale fleet action.

In other news I had hoped to be posting something every day for the build up to my fantasy campaign but work has once again intruded and I simply haven't had time to do anything other than complete the first three sculpts for my Dwarves. Sadly I am still not happy with them, possibly due to their heads just not looking right so it will probably be the weekend before I get chance to do anything else with them!

Its a bit of a feeble update thus far but hopefully Saturday and Sunday will see more stuff!

All the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment