Sunday 12 February 2012

Warhammer 3rd Editon

Hi!

I've been reading with great interest the goings on over on Somewhere the Teas Getting Cold and Warhammer for Adults as there's some really rather good battle reports getting posted along with some thoughts on this old edition of the eponymous fantasy wargame.


Warhammer 3rd Edition

It's got me to thinking that maybe I could have a go at something similar. I must admit I don't have the budget to collect all those lovely old school miniatures but in 15mm scale all things are possible!

With the rerelease of the Demonworld miniatures range by Ral Partha, and the lovely bits and bobs from other ranges, I reckon it's now possible to collect a good looking force that's full of character for even less than the folks who originally played Warhammer back in the 80s did. Taking a look at the forces in my old and battered copy of Warhammer Armies, I see several that I fancy having a bash at so shall see what I can come up with!

All the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment