Saturday 18 June 2011

Realms Of Chaos

Hi!

I've been pondering sculpting up some random warbands using the old Realms of Chaos lists. These warbands will represent followers of the various Fallen factions and will give me the opportunity to create some truly weird and wonderful creatures.



I must admit I doubt I will use the actual rules but will port them over to Song Of Blades or something similar. I do like the sheer complexity of them as the roll of the dice could end up with vastly original forces. I am thinking of creating a similar system for each of the races in Leviathan as it will make creating warbands a really in depth process that will give them a back story and some real personality.

I will get some bits and bobs scribbled up and post the results here!

All the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment