Sunday 26 June 2011

Orcish Sculpts...

Hi!

I've been beavering away with some more Orcish sculpts for my warband and have got another archer completed and a banner bearer nearly completed along with a rather huge great Orc.

Once I have them all finished I will take some more pictures but I now have 300 plus points for both my Dwarves and Orcs so will be moving onto the next subject which, I suspect will be to try and sculpt a couple of Moon Warped or pureblood Children of the Moon...

Does anyone particularly want to see a different faction getting sculpted? If so please let me know and I will see what I can come up with! To aid this I will post a fresh overview of the forces, along with some more thoughts on the troops, monsters and individuals in each!

Once thats done I will add a poll to see what folk would like to see!

All the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment