Saturday 26 March 2011

More Boar Company!

Hi!

Well my plans to attempt to get a force sculpted in a day fell flat on its face after a succession of workmen and university work unexpectedly appeared. I am planning on re-attempting the task at some point this weekend though.

In the meantime heres a picture of the newest additions to the Boar Company!

Battle Rager and Hunter

The battle rager is a veteran warrior who has dedicated his life to the martial arts. Armed with a broad axe and sword he will be bringing some additional muscle to my front line. The hunter with his crossbow, will bring some much needed ranged firepower to the force.

The Boar Company itself is now nearly compete apart from the four heavy infantry I have been working on and a spellcaster (Inspired by Magical Trevor) who will round out the force nicely!

I have also received the order from Peter Pig and have based a barbarian warband which will be getting painted up soon so I will have some proper opposition to my Dwarves. I will also post a review of the miniatures themselves at some point this evening!

All the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment